Monday, November 14, 2005

Hmm.. Now is 1am plus liao.. I still online.. Hehe.. Can't sleep I think.. Then while looking at class blog.. Then think of blogging.. This should be my 3rd post if I'm not wrong.. As usual, everytime I online sure will check on mayday news and stuffs.. Haha.. Then just now finally found some of their MVs to download.. Haha.. Especially this song 'Mai Lai Luan' 's Mv.. I love it a lot when I see it.. Keep letting it play on the realplayer.. Haha.. (Although I bought their limited edition cd+dvd (only 1000 copies in s'pore).. which the dvd got the MVs.. but sad my dvd can't work and my com can't watch.. -.-" so should be going to jin lin's house on tue to see her winter clothings and also to watch it.. Hehe) Oh ya, and a mayday's ad.. So cute la.. Makes me laugh.. Hmm.. I actualli don't know what to blog.. But just wanna share some of my countdowns here.. Hehe.. Let's see..

9 days... to my sec4 class chalet at downtown east (again? Haha.. last year same place.. a week ago I went there for chalet.. Now go there again.. a bit sian.. But going to see my class.. I can't wait.. Haha.. Yeah!) Thinking of it reminds me of the funs we had last year.. Realli a memorable one.. Although the organising part can make me headache.. But realli it's worth it.. =) Oh ya.. this year as usual, I think will have the Lees VS the non-Lees when playing cards again.. (gambling I should say).. Haha.. Although last year is the Lees who won.. But the non-Lees will be back this year.. Haha.. Just in case you are wondering.. Cause my sec4 class a lot of Lees.. So somehow got this VS.. Haha..

17 days... to badminton china's trip.. looking forward to it too.. Should be packing my stuffs soon.. Come to think of it.. Makes me headache.. Haha.. And what's worrying me most is there I scare come back liao.. I will be too tired or fall sick.. Then may affect me going to mayday's concert on the next day (But I sure must go even not well! =P).. Cause reach Singapore around 2am.. which is 9 dec liao.. Only a day to get myself a good rest before be ready with 100% fuel to get myself HIGH.. Hehe..

20 days.. to annual star awards.. ahh.. wanna watch but I will be at china at that time.. But from the nominating list I saw from the I-weekly.. Don't think will be nice to watch compared to last year.. That's what I feel la .. But I think a week later will replay again.. If I am not wrong.. which is on 11 dec.. Mediacorp's tradition? Haha.. =P

26 days... to mayday's singapore final home concert.. yeah! i can't wait man.. and it's my first time going to a concert.. actualli asked one of my sec friends, marcus to go with me.. He wanted to go.. but no money.. -.-" haha.. nvm la.. I can understand.. Hehe.. and gosh.. I haven get myself a red top.. headache.. gonna go shopping for it soon.. this week most probably..see how's my mood first.. hehe.. and also money! Haiz.. It's sian when you wanna go shopping but don't have much to spend.. sian man! right gals? Haha.. Another thing I worry is how to go home after that.. Although it says around 2 hours.. But I can assure you sure 3 hours one lor.. May catch the train.. But the one up the red line one sure don't have liao.. Yesterday went for dinner discuss with my dear jiejie (cousin).. she said may help me by asking her friend to drive me.. hehe.. cool!.. Will be safer and can save taxi fare too.. Haha.. Or if not.. take taxi to her house and she will wait for me downstair and sleep at her house then next day then go home.. Can also.. her house at serangoon.. from expo to there cheaper taxi fare as compared to from expo to bukit batok.. *faint*..

36 days... to 05s28's class chalet.. yeah! another one i looking forward too.. and what's more the chalet is much bigger than those in downtown east one.. Haha.. think of it will remind me of my badminton chalet during sec3.. lots of memories and fun too.. Yeah!..

40 days.. to christmas.. yeah!.. hmm.. wondering how am I going to celebrate it this year.. I remembered last year was with my sec4 classmates.. I remembered going to our friend, weixia's house to exchange presents and at night play waterbombs.. cause the playground and carpark to be full of water.. the process of making the waterbombs can take up half a day.. but while playing can finish all within half an hour.. Haha.. And it's pain when it hits onto your chest.. (yes.. very pain!)..

46 days.. to new year's eve.. hmm.. wondering who will i be counting down with this year.. I remembered last year.. we went to our sec4 friend, lionel's house to play.. then at night played firesparkers and waterbombs (yes, waterbomb again.. our tradition.. lol).. then we played until very fierce la.. and the whole void deck was filled with smoke coming from the firesparkers.. we played until people complained us and later got police come.. That's what I heard.. Cause I was changing upstair with some of them at that time.. heng the police only warned them.. but I heard still got record their names down? but should be nothing much la.. then later near 12am.. we started counting down..when time's up.. we celebrated it with poppers and champanges.. but I don't dare to drink.. Hehe.. Then most of us slept at his house.. His room too small for so many people.. So I went to his living room to sleep.. More spacious and comfortable.. Haha.. And what's more, his family members very warming.. Can play (gamble I shoud say) cards with us, chat with us, eat steamboat together etc.. Haha.. Like a big family.. Hehe =)

Haiz sian.. one year is gonna passed soon.. I think last week or so.. When I passed through westmall.. Seeing the christmas tree at the centre of the mall (every year near christmas.. westmall got this tradition to put a huge christmas tree at the centre of the mall).. Suddenly this thought came to my mind: 'So fast christmas is here again? I remembered not long ago I saw a christmas tree.. Now another.. Haiz.. Time realli flies very fast.. (I mean very)..' ..Thinking of next year.. Don't know I should say look foward or not.. As usual.. I will always wish everyone around me to be healthy and happy.. That's all I ask..

Oh ya.. I will going to kinokuniya at orchard later to buy mayday's new book.. This book takes them 4 years to finish.. Not easy and a lot of hard work in it.. Must support! Haha.. That time went there with meihong, mingyang and yeeloong.. Haven come to singapore yet.. Sian.. Just now browsing the forum.. It's already out! Yeah!! So should be going to buy it.. Although kino brings in a lot from taiwan.. I still scare I can't get it.. Haha.. That's me.. Hehe.. And mayday even put 100 mystery gifts including their exclusive photos and items inside 100 books.. Out of so many.. I hope I can get the book with their gifts one.. haha.. although the chance is very small.. Hehe.. Wish me luck.. =P

Wah.. now 2.30am liao.. Haha.. looking at the msn list again.. Only saw my pw leader still online (But offline liao).. Haha.. Hmm.. that's all folk.. I think I will watch the MV again then go sleep le.. Hehe.. Sweet dream =) Oh ya.. Just realise I never put my name.. So come back to edit again.. Haha.. but I guess you all know who I am le la when you read.. Hehe.. - [L]emon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home