Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hmm..

hmm.. in 10 mins time i gonna do something .. so i tot of blogging in this 10 mins before i go do that. Wah today i spent quite some time walking .. walking .. and walking .. in chua chu kang .. haha .. ok i shall recount what i did today.

Today at around 10.30 to 11.00 am , my friend called me ... dotz.. tot got what impt stuff .. then end up he wanted me to go out.. to one of my other friends hse .. at first i was reluctant de .. somemore my friend hse in chua chu kang .. dotz .. so far.. but then he woke me up with that call then i sian diao coz can't go back to slp.. no mood .. then seeing that he took some effort to persuade me to go .. i decided to go loh.. i dun like to disappoint ppl de ..

And so i went.. and we reach lot 1. they want to eat so we went to the foodcourt .. i ordered something to eat too in case i get hungry.. when eating i did wondered about why was i here but not at home playing coms or slping. Maybe i treat friends as priority ba. btw hor lot 1 food court the items like all so ex leh .. no offence to those living in chua chu kang .. haha ..

hmm there are 7 of us then 4 went to play mahjong .. 1 use com and 2 play xbox.. then afterwards we went to play bball. We walked and walked to 4 basketball courts but cannot play there. The first , third and 4th all got ppl then the 2nd one dunno can call basketball court anot.. dun even have rim -.-" in the end my friend call his friend who lives in a condo nearby and we went to play at the condo basketball court .. wah then we played with my friend's friend .. their basketball skills was definitely better than our class guys' skills .. a few notches higher... in the match of 11 points for victory my friend's friend who was in the basketball team b4 scored like 8 points by himself .. dots .. for like half the match i tried to snatch rebound from him i only managed to hit the ball away from him once .. he's like 1.85 ba and when he gets the ball he almost certain will get in with him jump shooting.

Hmm... currently i'm looking forward to my sec 4 class outing .. hope it can be arranged successfully .. hmm think i more fortunate than jinlin ba .. my sec 4 class also bond de not bad .. maybe coz of the teacher .. long story .. but 05s28 still the best. :)

Beng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home