Monday, January 23, 2006

........

hey guys.. e previous 2 tags wif my name.. obviously is not by mi.. yep.. some or rather a bo liao person has used my name.. for don noe wateva reason.. mayb he/she finds my name nice arh? or muz b his/her...... hmm.. aniwae.. ignore it.. yep.. hahaz..

juz a reminder to u guys.. do bring e necessary materials for tml noticeboard decoration..

- construction paper
- magazines
- ang bao
- scissors
- scotch-tape
- glue
- stapler

don nd to buy if u don hav.. yep.. u'll hav ur share of contribution.. =]

[J]in [L]in
*my legs r achin.. my knee caps.. n guess wat.. another blister.. =X terrible feet of mine.. blister-prone.. hahaz.. AHHHHH.. still got polar 4 qns to go.. Zzzz.. suddenli tot of an invention usin sci n tech.. doin hw in my slp.. ahhaz.. k..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home