Monday, December 05, 2005

Sian

Now 3.55 le.. and its am .. eh .. no .. i just look at the computer clock and it showed 3.56 AM. Dots .. why nearly 4 am but i still online.. haha dunno y but i abit sian so just now i click on every link to our class bloggers and look at their recent posts.. after reading finish liao still not slpy leh and I'm been thinking bout lots of thing... hmm .. aiya suddenly dun feel like blogging le and i'm gonna go slp.. if not tml sure very late then wake up.. then miss breakfast.. i always miss breakfast when i'm gonna stay at home for the whole day coz i always slp late then wake up late. Wake up liao is lunch time le. Currently looking forward to next friday.. coz got my sec 4 class outing... sentosa ... that time i mentioned that outing got cancelled. !!@@#@#!
and i was a bit pissed coz the reasons are stupid ... hmm.. i shall not mention the reasons coz the thought of it makes me unhappy. Hmm .. haha anyway we decided to adopt another way for the friday outing .. that is to go ahead regardless of who is not going. Well, I guess that's the way to organise outings ba .. if not end up everytime cancel outings. Luckily our class outings dun have this problem.

Haha .. also .. since i am free tml so i think i will watch the my date with a vamp vcd tml then return the vcd to my friend on wed or thurs ... Took me so long to find someone to lend me.. hmm actually i also dunno he got the vcd de .. but last sunday we were playing game online mah then i told him i wanted to go watch the vampire show le coz it was 11pm then he told me to continue playing with him. I was unwilling but he told me he will lend me the vcd .. and poof! thats how i got the vcd. haha guess it was luck though.

hmm for a moment i thought about christmas .. oh well nvm .. gonna stop blogging.

Happy New Year guys!

Opps .. christmas first .. haha btw which year is it next year? year of the dog? Actually I haven been caring about it these few years. Doesn't matter anyway..

Beng Kian
4.13am - end blog . 4th entry and accumulating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home